How to use JJSploit
Now that we've installed JJSploit on your computer, let's put it to use on Roblox. But first, make sure that no anti-virus software is running on your computer. Although the app is safe to use, your computer's anti-virus program may detect it as malware. Don't be alarmed; this is a false alarm. The steps for getting started with JJSploit on Roblox are as follows.
- Now that your antivirus has been disabled, click on the JJSploit icon to launch the program. You'll also need to launch Roblox.
- Join any game now that you're inside Roblox. Simply keep JJSploit running in the background.
- Now, from the taskbar, select the JJSploit icon. Then, on the JJSploit, click the green Big Attach button.
- Wait for the notification that the game tool is now available. Typically, the notification appears in the bottom right corner of the game.
- Finally, feel free to use all of JJSploit's tools while playing. You can also inject hacks and run scripts that you believe will help you during gameplay.